Seamus's Blog

Seamus's Blog
Seamus's Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

My own little corner

Crates... they sound so cold. I prefer to call mine my little corner of comfy peace and quiet. I wasn't sure I liked my "little corner" at first. I didn't like being locked in because all I really wanted to do was hang with my new peeps. But now, I must say I kind of look forward to snuggling down in it at night for a good nights sleep. Mom and Dad usually play a game with me at night when I go to bed and I have them trained to give me a treat each time I go in to my "little corner". They really are quite trainable.

I don't like to go in it during the day but Mom and Dad are helping me with that. Their "help" usually involves the treats I've trained them to give me.

What don't I like about my little corner? The cats! They come by and wiggle their tails at me and no matter how hard I try I still can't figure out how to open the door to go ...um... "pet" them. I'll tell you about them another day, right now I think I gotta go pee and Mom and Dad don't like it when I pee on the indoor grass... I think they call it carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment