Seamus's Blog

Seamus's Blog
Seamus's Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

All about me!

Now that I'm starting to master the art of blogging let me take some time to tell you about my favorite topic...ME! I am a TT (that's short for Tibetan Terrier). History says that my great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great Grandparents came from the Lost Valley of Tibet. We TTs were raised by the monks in their monasteries and we were called the Holy Dog of Tibet. We were also called the Good Luck Dog and the Little People. Way back then we TTs were never sold but we were given as gifts from time to time.

The first TT to come to Europe came to England with Dr Agnes Greig. She had saved the life of an Indian noblemans wife and was given a TT as a gift of gratitude.

We TTs are very hardy and very smart - I read it in a book so it must be true! The book also said that we are quick learners and can just as easily learn to avoid doing something that we don't want to do. See - Mom thinks that when I steal her shoes I'm just being bad but really - it's just that I've learned that I like taking them and I don't want to stop!

That's it for now... my paws are getting tired and I think I need to nap on the oh so comfy bed my boy Josh bought for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment