Seamus's Blog

Seamus's Blog
Seamus's Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Visit

I got to go visit my brother Hopper and his sister Mochi on Sunday. It was so much fun. I think I kind of remembered Hopper from when we both lived with Grammy Barbara in Plymouth. He's really cute and kind of shy but once he got to sniff me he was pretty friendly.

I was a little shy at first 'cos I don't get to meet a lot of dogs. Mochi is so cute but she scared me a little because she's bigger than me and she really wanted to sniff me. She barked at me so I went to sit behind Moms legs for a little while until I felt brave enough to leave the security of Moms legs. Mom thinks Mochi is one of the prettiest dogs she's ever met. Of course...I'm the most handsome dog she's ever met.
We played and we barked and we wrestled and Hoppers Mom let me jump on her chair and cuddle with her. My Mom doesn't allow me to jump on the couch... Hoppers Mom and Dad are cool! We all got carrots as a treat.... I really like carrots.

I was so tired from all the excitement that I slept for a long time when I got home. I sure do hope I get to see Hopper and Mochi again.

No comments:

Post a Comment