Seamus's Blog

Seamus's Blog
Seamus's Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Feeling Sheepy

I went to the vet today...my bum is sore. I got three shots and I'm not a happy camper. I go to the Townsend veterinary clinic and my vet BJ is the best! He thinks I'm wicked cute. The girls who work there think I'm handsome and they give me lots of snacks. They are all super nice. But today.... all the hugs and treats just weren't enough to make me feel zippy.

I got what Mom calls "roids" today. I felt so sick after my first Lyme disease vaccine that the doc decided today that I should get some steroids before they gave me my vaccine.

As we were leaving the office the tech told Mom ... he'll be sleepy today and he's going to want to pee a lot. HA I thought - how could I possibly need to pee any more than I already pee! Let me tell you - it's like someone turned on a tap - I've been peeing all day. I went out earlier and just as I was done with one pee I had to go again.. and again.. and again.. I pee'd six times in one trip. I pee'd at the top of the porch stairs, on the way down the stairs, at the bottom of the stairs, going across the driveway, at my pee spot, going back across the driveway...get the picture? I feel a little buff with these roids but I've been peeing like a race horse all day. No more roids for this boy - no sir.

I just want to snuggle with my squeeky sheepy and sleep off the drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment