Seamus's Blog

Seamus's Blog
Seamus's Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

Snow Day

Oh boy, oh boy - there's so much snow! Mom and Dad bundled up and covered up their paws this morning and took me out to play. It was so much fun! I've never seen that much snow in my whole life - all three months of it. It was so pretty. The snow flakes floated down so silenty but crunched so loudly beneath our paws. Everything was snuggled in a white winter coat. As we played in the snow, the sun came out making everything look so fresh and clean. We walked through the woods and my paw prints were the first ones to be left on the snowy blanket covering the same path where I had only yesterday sniffed out so many pine cones. There were so many piles of snow to investigate but I couldn't find any of the poops I had discovered yesterday. Everything looked so different today. The trees were bent over with the weight of their winter coats and the branches touched the ground. The best thing about fresh snow - so many opportunities to make yellow snow!! I went forth and boldly pee'd where no dog had pee'd before.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing all of your pictures. Please stop over to my page. I have pics to share too.

    ReplyDelete