Seamus's Blog

Seamus's Blog
Seamus's Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

It's been a while

Whew - it's been a few weeks since I've had a chance to do any blogging! I've been busy.

I went to my very first super bowl party at Uncle Steves and Aunt Julies. It was a long car ride but I slept most of the way on my brand new car bed that Mom got me. It was fun - I got lots of attention and Mom packed a bag with my toys and treats in case I got tired of watching the ball game. We were all rooting for the Saints. I don't think I'd like that ball though - it doesn't roll. Not much fun chasing a ball that doesn't roll. I think it was broken.

Mom took me to doggy day care one day. She dropped me off and gave the girl there lots of instructions. One of them was to trim my butt for sanitary reasons but Mom warned them not to give me a baboon butt! Mom wasn't gone very long before she was back to get me - she said she missed me and was worried about leaving me with strangers! I did get my butt trimmed and it didn't look like a baboons butt. And I got to play a little with some of the other dogs. Mom thought the doggy day care we tried was dark and depressing. She's put me on a waiting list to go to a place called the Barko Lounge....sounds like fun.

I've been feeling a little under the weather for the past week. I've been leaking ;-) It could be because I ate the doggy catalog that Dads friend Mita sent home for me to look at (thanks Mita - it was yummy)...or it could be the nut crusted chocolates that the girls left for me in their litter box. Turns out they weren't nut crusted chocolates but were what gets left behind after you eat nut encrusted chocolates...if you know what I mean.

I gotta go rest - I walked 3.5 miles today and my paws are tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment