Seamus's Blog

Seamus's Blog
Seamus's Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Another Snow Day


We had another fun snow day last week. Mom and Dad both stayed home and we all went on a walk. It was so much fun to stick my nose into the snow as deep as it would go. Everything smells different when it's snuggled in its white blanket. After our walk Mom wrapped a big fluffy towel around me and did what she calls a hug rub until I was dry again.

Of course, I didn't stay dry for long because later we went out to play in the yard. I like to climb the snow mountains that the plough man leaves behind. If I take a running start I can make it all the way to the top. Today, Mom climbed to the top with me! And then we raced down the mountain and place chase in the snow. I really like snow days!

No comments:

Post a Comment