Seamus's Blog

Seamus's Blog
Seamus's Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bad Hair Day


Mom took me to the groomer today. I was kind of excited to go, after all, every boy needs a little pampering every now and then. They folks there seemed really nice and they had a cool dog called Maisie who played with me. Once I got settled, Mom and Dad left and I went and had a tubbie. It wasn't bad but the shampoo they used makes me smell like a bottle of cheap perfume. Mom actually used another word but I can't put that in the blog - after all, the kids read this. They made me wear a yellow and white bow... did they not hear Mom when she told them I was a boy!!! Boys shouldn't smell like girls and they should never under any circumstance have to wear bows!! Mom was a little miffed because they shaved my face. Mom is trying something new - it's called - let's not fester. So when we got home she called the groomer to say what the french toast were they thinking?! A trim does not equal a shave! I can't wait for my hair to grow back - I've gone from fab to drab in a few snips. Look at my picture - I look like a deranged poodle.

1 comment:

  1. Hi it's Murphy here, I hate the groomers and I run and hide when my Mummy gets the brush out, the groomer is young and fit but he says I traumatise him and he is exhausted by my energy, what a whoose!!!!

    ReplyDelete