Seamus's Blog

Seamus's Blog
Seamus's Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Montezumas Revenge


We've had a LOT of rain here lately. With all the snow piled up in the driveway the rain had no-where to go so it decided to hang out in the driveway for a while. Every time we go to my pee spot we wade through the water. I like to try to stop to drink it but Mom says I need to remember that the driveway is Mexico and I can't drink the water. She says if I drink the water I'll get Montezuma's revenge. What's that I woofed, so Mom explained. It didn't sound like fun but it didn't sound as bad as what I got after I ate the nut crusted chocolates that the girls left for me in their litter boxes. What was that called I wondered... kitty revenge doesn't quite seem to cut it.

ps...I've included a photo of my sister Lilly... the giver of nut encrusted chocolates...

1 comment:

  1. In our house we call those candies Kitty Roca

    ReplyDelete