Seamus's Blog

Seamus's Blog
Seamus's Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Comfy Cone


Mom ordered me something that she was very excited about. She said it was a comfy cone. It sure did sound nice...but then it arrived. She was all chirpy as she took it out of the package. First I thought that those nice folks at Fetch Dog.com had sent us the wrong thing...but oh no... it was no mistake. Oh this will do the job nicely said chirpy Mom. It was ugly! Then she actually put it on me!! What the french toast?! It was so stiff, I couldn't see, I couldn't move. I literally couldn't move, I was frozen. She actually laughed at me! She took pictures - there's got to be some law that says that Moms can't do that.

Little did I know that the worst was yet to come. Mom and Dad took me on a car ride. They took me on a car ride to the vet and left me there! They've never done that before. The vet jabbed me with a needle and suddenly I was so tired. When I woke up something was different, I was sore and groggy so I couldn't quite put my paw on it.

Mom and Dad came to pick me up at the end of the day. I was so happy to see them. They were very careful and gentle as they settled me on my special car bed for the ride home. I was sore so I just rested on the ride home. It wasn't until the next day that I realized what had happened. The vet had pulled my 4 baby canine teeth so my new teeth could grow in (that explains the sore mouth), I'd been microchipped (that explains the sore butt) and I'd been nutered (that explains the feeling that something was missing).

Well, it's a week later and I'm feeling frisky. I can't wait to get my stitches out so I can start going for long walks with Mom again. I hate having to stay quiet and calm. I'm a young TT after all and I need to frolic. I go to the vet on Saturday to get the stitches out and then it's back to normal.




1 comment:

  1. Hi there. I am TT too and I have a blog too. One of my pups had to wear a comfy cone once and he seemed to like it. Like he was carrying around his own pillow.

    Will you sign up to follow my blog? I am following yours!
    http://deepacresfarm.blogspot.com/

    XO

    Suddie

    ReplyDelete