Seamus's Blog

Seamus's Blog
Seamus's Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

I am Social Canine

Mom promised me a surprise and boy oh boy did she deliver... big time!! We got up at 6am this morning but we didn't follow our usual routine. Mom took her time - she never takes her time. She's usually all business, takes a quick shower, takes me out for a pee (or works on getting my breakfast ready while Dad takes me for a pee), feeds me, takes me out for a poop and then takes me for a long walk and then she goes to work. This morning she washed her hair, dried it, did laundry and didn't take me for a walk at all. Well... I thought... that's not much of a surprise. Disappointed I lay on big blue and started to take a nap. That's when she woke me up, chirped at JD that she was in charge of the house and the girls and off we went in the car. Have I mentioned that Moms car is call Noxie? There I go getting distracted again oh look over there, shiney, sparkly....

So we hit the road and no matter how much I whined Mom wouldn't tell me where we were going. Eventually Mom chirped - woohoo Seamus we're here, we're here! I started to get excited as soon as we got out of the car because I could hear and smell....dogs!! We had arrived at the Social Canine in Westford. I let Mom know I didn't want to stand around outside chirping about how much fun I was going to have. I wanted IN! Jill and Jim came to meet me - they're really nice and they sure do appreciate a good looking TT when they see one! There were so many nice dogs there. There was Kami, Aselin, Ricky, Rosie, Ozzie... and so many others.

I played and I ran and I had the bestest time ever!! I can't wait to go back. I LOVE the Social Canine. I learned a lot too - Jill and Jim helped me to understand that I need to play nice and taught me a new "leave it" command. Jill is going to come by our house to help me with some "issues" Mom thinks we are having.

Mom says I can go again next Friday.... right now Friday seems such a long way away.

No comments:

Post a Comment