Seamus's Blog

Seamus's Blog
Seamus's Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Well Howdy


I like to call this my cowboy look! After my last grooming ordeal Mom has been doing a lot of research to find a new groomer for me. That research led us to the Harvard Kennels groomers. They actually took the time to do their own research on TTs so they could groom me the way I ought to be groomed. No more shaved faces for this handsome boy - no sir.

They gave me a lovely bath, a mani-pedi, a good brushing and a little bum trim (for sanitary reasons 'cos as much as Dad loves me he doesn't love untangling stray poops from my bum hair). Once they were done with the beauty session they gave me the snazzy red bandana that I look just sooooo darn good in... as you can guess, modesty is not my strong suit!

The only thing I didn't like was that they put me in a crate while I was waiting for Mom to come pick me up. I howled the prison blues until she came to get me. Mom says that my friend Jill from Social Canine is going to come visit to help me with my anxiety issues ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment