Seamus's Blog

Seamus's Blog
Seamus's Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I am a lounge dog

Mom has signed me up to go to another day care on Tuesdays - the Bark-o-Lounge in Littleton. I'm still a Social Canine and go to day care there with Jill and Jim every Friday. Mom signed me up for the Bark-o-Lounge because they offer an option to take their loungers over night if any of the Moms and Dads want to go away for a few days. Mom thinks this is a pretty cool option not that I can ever imagine that Mom and Dad would want to go somewhere without me... I mean what fun would that be for them?!

The Bark-o-Lounge caters to all size dogs but on the days I'm there they sure do look pretty big to me! At the Social Canine I'm the biggest dog and I'm one of the smaller dogs at the Lounge. I like 'em both but I think I'm more partial to Social Canine. Mom has noticed that I bark a lot after a day at the Lounge and thinks I'm calmer, more respectful and have a better energy after a day at the Social Canine. I've made friends with a really cute lab puppy at the Lounge - her name is Nella. I keep hoping to run into my brother Hopper or my aunt Mochi at the Lounge as I know they go their sometimes but so far I've not had any TT sightings there...but I keep on hoping!

Anyway - the folks at the Lounge are very nice. They love me so you can tell that they have exceptional taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment