Seamus's Blog

Seamus's Blog
Seamus's Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Can you sneeze backwards?


I can sneeze backwards... can you?! While I openly admit I am a super dog with amazing skills and powers, there are some things that I just wish I wasn't quite so good at. I gave Mom quite a scare a couple of weeks ago with this new "skill" of mine. I woke up at 1.30 am on Wednesday morning and had a hard time catching my breath. Mom woke up and came to get me out of my crate right away.


I was really scared and so was Mom. Neither one of us had any idea what was happening. Mom put me in the car and we sat in the parking lot at the vets office waiting for him to arrive. Dad was travelling in Colorado and boy did we really miss him. We waited and waited for the vet to come in... the girls in the office called him at home, I could tell they were a little worried because I kept loosing my breath and making the strangest sounds.

When the vet finally arrived he knew exactly what was wrong with me. Mom and I both wanted to hug him when he said that all that was the matter was that I had reverse sneeze. Did I mention - Moms a bit of a hugger. Well... to be honest she's a big hugger. Lucky for the vet, Mom was so busy hugging me that she couldn't hug him.. he has no idea that he had a lucky escape.

So - there you have it, I am an accomplished reverse sneezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment