Seamus's Blog

Seamus's Blog
Seamus's Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010


Boy - what a Summer! I have been soooo busy! I've gone to doggy camp, and drive in movies, and July 4th parties, I've had sleep overs and played frisbee. I am such a busy pup!

Mom and Dad were both super busy this Summer and they travelled quite a bit. I had a sleep over with Jill and Jim from Social Canine in June when Mom and Dad had to go to San Francisco - that was a LOT of fun. I got to hang with their dog Megan for a week... we even slept together... well, we slept in the same room - I'm not a complete dog!

Then Mom had to travel to Canada and Scotland for business so I went to Social Canine all day every day while she was gone and Dad left work every day to come pick me up. It was so much FUN. We had Man town while Mom was away... me, Dad, Josh and well.. we made Hannah an honarary guy to join man town while Mom was away! I just need to say one thing - my humans... I love 'em dearly but gosh almighty they sure do fart a LOT... which gives Man town a whole new...um...odor.

And finally - In August I got to go stay with Jill and Jim from Social Canine again when Mom and Dad went on holidays WITHOUT me! I got to sleep with their dog Megan again and a cute Sheltie called Quillow

No comments:

Post a Comment