Seamus's Blog

Seamus's Blog
Seamus's Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Other TT

There's another TT signed up for day care at the Social Canine. Her name is Bella. She didn't come yesterday much to my dismay. Jill and Jim had promised she'd be there so I had Mom brush my hair.. I must admit I looked really cute. I arrived at day care all excited and ready to show her just how cute I was... but her Mom had decided that she wouldn't come to day care until today. Mom brushed me again this morning and gave me a new blue leash and off I went to day care full of youthful expecations.

Today - Bella arrived and wooooooffffff is she a cutie! I don't have a picture of her to post yet but let me tell you - she's sooooo sweet. She's almost all white and has some black patches on her face and on her side.

She's just like me! She eats like me, plays like me, runs like me... it's like we were separated at birth! She's not like any of the other dogs at day care. I sure do hope she comes every day so I can see her 'cos I just ruff Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment