Seamus's Blog

Seamus's Blog
Seamus's Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Sleepover

My friend Devon is a gold retriever... hey not every dog is lucky enough to be born a TT! I've known Devon since I was a small pup. The big guy used to let me walk under him... of course now that I'm a big pup I'm too big for that but we still hang out.

When my Mom heard that Devons family was going to put him in a kennel for a few days she came up with the brilliant idea of having him come sleep over our house. What could go wrong with that bright idea?!

Devon is a cute guy but unlike me... he's not as suave and debonair when it comes to dealing with the girls in my life, aka - the fluffies, aka the clawed ones... the cats! He thought poor JD was his dinner. We walked him, and played with him, but nothing seemed to tire him out. On night 1 he was like a new born baby.. up every 2 hours! Barking, he even peed on Moms freshly shampood bedroom carpet.

So - what started out as a good intention of keeping Devon out of the big house (aka The Kennel), resulted with Devon going to the kennel. I don't think Devon will be coming back...sorry big guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment