Seamus's Blog

Seamus's Blog
Seamus's Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bella the Babe!

My gal pal Bella for Social Canine came for a sleep over last weekend. Her Mom and Dad are going to go on a cruise this month and my Mom really doesn't want them to put Bella in the kennel. Bella has never gone to the kennel - she's a sweet little kid who likes company and we were worried that she would be afraid if she was left there on her own - she's not 1 year old yet. So Mom invited her over to see if she would be a good girl and sleep all night... oh.. and not pee on the rug ;-)

We took Bella for a nice walk - she's not as good on the leash as I am. She's not used to walking but we taught her and pretty soon she was lookin' good! Mom and Dad towel dried us when we got home and we got serious about playing TT style! We wrestled and played chase and played tug-of-war with... well, just about every toy in my toy box! When it was time for bed, I let Bella sleep in my crate 'cos I prefer to sleep on Mom and Dads bed. She didn't sleep much, I think she was a little scared 'cos she'd never slept away from her Mom and Dad before.

It was a really fun visit (in spite of Bella POOPING on the floor) and Mom promises that Bella can come back when her Mom and Dad go on their cruise. BUT she's not going to leave Bella roam the house again just in case Bella decides to leave us another chocolate treat on the rug.

No comments:

Post a Comment