Seamus's Blog

Seamus's Blog
Seamus's Blog

Friday, January 31, 2014

Sisters suck!!

This is JD, she values her anonymity as you can see from the photo! She's one of my three kitty sisters. This week JD decided that she liked my bed (big blue) more than she liked her own bed (let's call it...um....little beige). Now - I have to ask why does such a little kitty need such a big bed?

Do any of you other TTs have this problem? I have tried being cute... I lay in front of her on big blue doing my best super dog pose trying to hint that I'm a tired pup just waiting to crash on my comfy big blue bed after a long day at the Social Canine but she lays there unblinking, ignoring my cuteness. I very casually wiggle forward and make a very cool attempt to quickly grab my bone away from the "sweet kitty". Well, Moms sweet kitty is not that sweet. She completely ignored my cuteness and proved that she can multi-task... she can growl, hiss and swipe me with those nicely manicured nails of hers... oh yes, she's very talented.

What's a pup to do when a claw weilding kitty decides to take over his bed!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment