Seamus's Blog

Seamus's Blog
Seamus's Blog

Monday, February 3, 2014

The New Arrival

Mom and Dad had been talking in hushed voices for weeks. Usually when that happens I get a new toy, or a new bed, or a new bowl. For weeks I waited with anticipation to see what my new present was going to be - there was no doubt whatsoever in my mind that I was going to get something good... after all, what else did they have to talk about if not me their precious TT?!

I waited, and waited, and waited and finally Mom and Dad put me and my boy Josh in the car and took us on a loooonnnngggg car ride. We didn't go to Social Canine. We didn't go to the groomer. We didn't go to the vet. We just kept on driving and driving. When we finally arrived at our destination they LEFT me in the car!! The great injustice of it. If they were taking me to get my present - how could they leave me in the car. Of course they left my boy Josh in the car too and suggested I take care of him.

When they finally came out they were walking with this.... this THING on 4 skinny hairy legs! Ruff - what the french toast?! Clearly this was no present for me. This must be a short stop on the way to picking up my present. Why Mom and Dad looked so excited about this "thing" escaped me. Like the cool, suave and debonair boy that I am - I strutted over to see the poor scrawny thing. I'm cool - I can afford to give those less fortunate than me a few minutes of my very important time. The scrawny thing... well to say he smelled would be kind.

More to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment