Seamus's Blog

Seamus's Blog
Seamus's Blog

Friday, February 7, 2014

The Kid



I've been a falling a wee bit behind in my blog updates! Must be more more cunning in my efforts to get my paws on Moms laptop ;-) So...here's a picture of the kid. His name is Milo. We don't have a lot of baby pictures because someone (...let's call him Dad) accidentally lost them all when he was updating Moms phone so you're going to see him go from annoying puppy to annoying kid quickly ;-)

Usually when Mom chatters on in her excited voice it means she's about to surprise me with some awesome new present. I never thought that the next present would be something that would leave a trail of pee behind it for far longer than I ever did when I was a young pup!! What do you think of the picture? He's not as adorable as me, but he is kinda of cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment